HRD is excited to announce that applications are now being accepted for the NDU Pathways (Summer Hire) Program. The announcements will close on the dates indicated below, unless 100 applicants are received prior to that date.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit their resume, transcripts, and other supporting documents if applicable for the Pathways positions online through the links provided below:
- Student Trainee (Office Automation), GS-399-03, Closing 27 April 2017 (Washington, DC Location) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/468195300
- Student Trainee (Research), GS-399-04, Closing 1 May 2017 (Washington, DC and Norfolk, VA Location) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/468434700
You must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
- Resume: The latest resume submitted will be used to determine qualifications.
- Complete Assessment Questionnaire (included within the announcement)
- Current transcripts
- Acceptance letter if not currently enrolled
- Other Supporting Documents
Please note: All applications MUST be submitted through www.USAJobs.gov , documents delivered to HRD will not be considered. Please be sure to carefully read the announcements to see if additional information is required and how it should be submitted.
For More Information Contact HR Servicing Specialist:
All documents must be received by the closing date of the announcement as indicated above.