LAC Federal is seeking a Law Librarian with experience in Legal Databases including managing and tracking legal document workflow and creating and populating legal and administrative forms. This is a 1+ year full time position (40 hour a week; Monday–Friday) benefited in Alexandria, VA.
- Manage and track legal document workflows, and to create and populate legal and administrative forms in Adobe, Microsoft Word, InfoPath and other tools.
- The Librarian will be responsible for Knowledge Management using SharePoint to support office staff, creating and maintaining digital libraries containing relevant documents and articles on specific legal topics, training staff on the use of the KM tools and other information products, and providing research assistance.
- Education Qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree
- Masters of Library and Information Science (MLIS) with a Special Certificate in Law Librarianship
- Two years as a professional law librarian
- Experience with using an electronic knowledge management system (SharePoint strongly preferred)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situation
- Prior experience with federal criminal law and litigation
- A solid understanding of legal documentation
- Candidate may substitute 2 years of work of experience managing an electronic knowledge management system for the above education qualifications provided they also have:
- Three years of equivalent professional level experience working as a law librarian
o A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved program.
To apply, visit: https://goo.gl/1k4Wqw