LAC Group is seeking Remote Project Metadata Archivists for a world-renowned media/entertainment organization. The Project Metadata Archivist will be responsible for library operational support including setting up metadata tags in the company system, researching and associating objective metadata and client requests. This will be an ongoing full-time position and will be remote in the US.
- Setting up movies and episodes, as assigned, in client systems, with respective IDs and information.
- Researching and associating objective metadata to assigned movies and episodes. This metadata will include adding accurate characters and ‘title specific’ locations to assigned movies and episodes.
- Responding to requests related to adding missing characters and/or ‘title specific’ locations.
- MLIS Degree from an accredited university is strongly preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in metadata tagging for film/tv materials or related experience.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management software and metadata standards is required.
To apply, please visit: https://lac.gp/3klCZFi