P/T Temporary Reference & Instruction Librarian for Nursing, Health, and Medicine at Marymount University
Marymount University Library and Learning Services in Arlington is looking to hire a part-time temporary reference and instruction specializing in nursing and health sciences. The position will last 13 weeks. For more information, please see the job posting at the link below.
||Library and Learning Services is seeking a part-time, short-term (13 weeks) specialist in nursing, medical, health sciences/health education and promotion and physical therapy from August 15, 2016 to November 11, 2016 to cover core services as a reference/instruction librarian.
- Support students by providing reference service, library instruction sessions, and selecting appropriate library materials.
- Supports faculty by providing in depth research in nursing, medical, health sciences/health education and promotion and physical therapy.
This position will work at our Main Campus (North Glebe Rd), 4040 Center (Fairfax Dr, Ballston) and the Reston Academic Center. All locations are metro accessible.
- ALA accredited Master’s degree (MLS or MLIS)
- Academic areas or major in nursing, medical, health sciences/health education and promotion and physical therapy
*1 to 3 years of related experience
- Ability to work with students and faculty, knowledge of library resources, both print and electronic, presentation skills and computer skills
- Academic Library experience
This entry was posted in Jobs
, MLIS Required
and tagged Virginia
. Bookmark the permalink