Provides project management, organizational and archiving support for video and photography which includes all Creative Services’ digital assets (video, photography, audio and design files).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be main point of contact for project; developing good working relationships with project stake holders (internal and external). This includes clarifying, setting and meeting expectations.
- Perform project management tasks from project conception to delivery (maintain client contact, record client communication in the MIS schedule and attend meetings, and send meeting recaps.)
- Coordinate logistics for photo and video shoots, which may involve booking make-up artists, location scouting, obtaining permits, etc.
- Create and deliver clear and accurate statements of work (SOWs) to clients for all projects.
- Provide clients with any required materials to facilitate project processing including: concept note/script template, meeting recap, schedule, project instructions, etc.
- Distribute list of action items after each meeting and follow-up with client and Creative Services team for completion. Manage and monitor scope and alert stakeholders of project risks
- Create and revise project schedules; distribute to client and project team
- Maintains accurate project time recording using Management Information System (MIS)
- Ensure effective metadata tagging, file structure, and find-ability to optimize the use of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) System.
- Create an archive (file) structure for each asset group to best accommodate end users and content producers’ needs.
- Meta-tag and catalogue newly edited and unedited digital assets
- Organize, catalogue, and classify legacy media assets
- Meet deadlines and deliver to budget
- Proactively participate in any other initiatives (i.e. documenting processes creating training manuals, customer education)
- Act as back-up to other project managers
- Other duties as assigned including answering Creative Services Section phones, as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management software
- A clear understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes
- Proficient in project management software, Microsoft suites (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Adobe CC
- Self-directed, proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, accountable, enthusiastic. Able to lead, motivate and drive projects
- Able to identify and delegate tasks effectively and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills (face-to-face and written)
- Excellent time management skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree including an ALA accredited program with a concentration in information science, archives management, library science or comparable program
- PMP certification a plus
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.