Special Counsel Information Governance is seeking candidates for a Project Archivist job in Arlington, VA. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and time management skills.
This position coordinates archival collection projects, including media shipment and reporting metrics. The project archivist also assists with research digitalization project initiatives.
* Ability to coordinate projects and collaborate with team to problem =
solve as necessary.
* Ability to use system database to coordinate and prepare media shipm=
* Conduct quality control checks for digital files received.
* Produce monthly metrics data and report findings to management.
* Review database for duplicates, purge and report data changes.
* Organize and maintain metadata lists.
* Degree in archival, library science or related field preferred.
* At least 1 -2 years demonstrated archival preservation experience.
* Driver’s license with clean driving record.
* Ability to work independently and learn new technologies.
* Occasional weekend flexibility for media pickups.
* Excellent attention to detail and quality control skills.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com<
pecialcounselig.com> for immediate consideration. Please also visit special=
counsel.com\IG for other career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/