LAC Federal, an LAC Group company, is seeking Library Technicians for a project with a major Federal library in Washington DC. The library technicians will work in a high-volume production environment working with catalog records. The candidates must
have strong computer skills and familiarity with library cataloging standards and procedures. Candidates must be able to follow detailed, complex instructions for processing a wide variety of material. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits.
- Broad subject knowledge and experience with bibliographic catalog records
- Experience with Integrated library Systems (especially Voyager) in creating, editing, and search bibliographic records
- Experience searching library catalog databases such as OCLC or Voyager
- Familiarity with LC Classification, AACR2, and MARC as well as familiarity with RDA and DCRM(B)
- Familiarity or knowledge of one or more Romance and other European languages is a plus.
To apply, visit: https://goo.gl/tfVaXo