LAC Group is seeking an experienced Library/
- The technician will follow defined procedures to support a project assessing, processing and rehousing library and archival materials including brittle or damaged items.
- The Technician will track progress using a variety of excel files and other databases.
- Experience/Ability to independently rehouse collection material using Library-supplied boxes;
- Experience/Ability to determine a safe amount of collection material to be transferred to a new box;
- Experience/Ability to apply labels, bar codes, and security strips;
- Experience/Ability to enter relevant information into an established Excel file;
- Ability to communicate in writing to provide updates or document problems encountered;
- The Technician will possess at least one (1) year experience in working with fragile library materials and entering information into a database.
To apply, please visit: https://lac.gp/2Gp1P5l