Library Assistant, Learning Resource Services (Position 280W1940) Part-time, temporary position, 20 hours per week for the Fall semester. Salary $15/hour. No benefits.
- Provide individualized instruction and assistance to students, faculty, staff and community patrons at the Reference Desk in a busy customer service-oriented library, serving a diverse population.
- Instruct in the use of print and online resources.
- Assist with general registration, Microsoft Office, printing and computer questions.
- Graduation from college with training in library practices and procedures.
- Ability to assist library patrons.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of catalog and print and online reference tools and processes.
- Experience in library information, reference or circulation desks.
- Experience in a networked computing environment with Internet searching and capabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to Matt Todd, Associate Dean.