HBR Consulting LLC (HBR) is seeking a Research Consultant to join us and provide high quality research service and work product to our clients.
- Evaluate all incoming client research requests to determine the best methods and resources necessary to complete each request
- Provide research expertise and work product delivery to librarians, lawyers, paralegals and staff.
- Prioritize and respond to requests, analyze results, compile answers and communicate research findings in a clear and concise manner
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in Librarianship or Information Science from an ALA-accredited institution or JD from an ABA-accredited institution
- 5 years+ experience in a law firm library
- 5 years+ relevant reference/research experience
- Strong research ability
- Knowledge of standard research resources including, but not limited to, Westlaw, LexisNexis, Bloomberg Law, etc.
- High level of skill in written communications to effectively deliver and explain research findings to attorneys both verbally and through written summaries and analysis
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to work remotely
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
The role can be applied through Indeed, with the job title Legal Researcher – Virtual
HBR Consulting and LinkedIn 1099 LAW LIBRARIAN / LEGAL RESEARCHER – REMOTE.