LAC Group is seeking an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Lead Technician to work on-site at a major federal library in the Washington, DC area. The ILL Lead Technician will support the library technical services including searching for library materials in an integrated library system (ILS), searching for and obtaining electronic journal articles, and processing interlibrary loan requests.This is a full-time, long-term (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position. Work must be performed on-site.
- Supports all aspects of interlibrary loan and delivery fulfillment services for a major library
- Respond to requests for physical and electronic copies of library materials
- Perform searches for materials in an integrated library system and correctly interpret bibliographic data
- Identify and retrieve library materials including electronic journals
- Correctly utilize and interpret bibliographic citations
- Scan documents for electronic delivery
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in library technical services providing all or most of the responsibilities described above
- Must show strong attention to detail and an ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
To apply, please visit: https://lac.gp/2loArNN