The SLIS Computer Labs is pleased to announce an HTML workshop fundamental to creating web pages. If you have very little or no experience in creating web pages this workshop is strongly recommended.
Learn how to read and write HTML code for use in web pages.
- Write meta tags in the head.
- Code background and link colors.
- Insert tables to structure web pages
- Make ordered and unordered lists
- Insert Hyperlinks and images
- Load your web page on the CUA server
Where: Computer Lab – Room 131 Marist
When: Saturday, May 12th 1:00 – 4:00 p.m..
Sign-up: email: email@example.com
Bring: a flash/thumb drive, current user ID and password.