The Records Management Program (RMP) promotes sound records management in support of the Board’s and OSEC’s strategic direction, and in compliance with federal records management laws and regulations. The program creates policies and provides services that result in the proper creation, management, and availability of Board documentation.
The Records section in the Office of the Secretary of the Federal Reserve Board is seeking a summer intern assist Board staff on records management consulting services and other records management projects:
- Draft training materials for Rapid Response sessions and the Board’s annual records training program;
- Participate in records evaluation projects;
- Draft records control schedules for submission to the National Archives and Records Administration;
- Review Board SharePoint sites and Reserve Bank FedShare sites that are decommissioning to determine if records contained in the sites are eligible for destruction or should be preserved; and,
- Manage the Federal Reserve Integrated Records Management Architecture (FIRMA) collections. FIRMA maintains electronic versions of Board records in compliance with legal recordkeeping requirements for federal agencies. Intern will add documents and determine the required metadata to facilitate access and conduct searches for documents to respond to FOIA and general requests.
Employee Status: Temporary Overtime Status: Non-exempt Job Type: Internship Travel: No Shift: Day Job Years of Experience Required: 0 Education Required: Some College Relocation Provided: No Salary Grade Low: 20
How to Apply: