Leidos is looking for three (3) Document Management Technicians to join us in our support of the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission’s Division of Investment Management in its Washington, DC Headquarters at 100 F Street NE, Washington, DC. The period of performance is through May 31, 2020 with anticipated extensions thereafter.
Primary Responsibilities include:
– Creation and/or Receive
– Maintenance and Use:
- Perform organization(indexing)
- Perform assigned security
- Perform data entry
- Perform and implement appropriate retention
- Process incoming offsite records
– Archival Preparation:
- Prepare records inventories
- Perform Scanning/Digitization (paper conversion
- Conduct research(electronic/physical)
- Create and perform box inventory indexing and culling
- Perform and maintain electronic inventory tracking
- Proofreads, edits, corrects text files created using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) programs such as Adobe Acrobat
- Complete log sheets and reports on tasks’ progress
- Perform labeling, barcoding, bates stamping
- Performs other data/information collection activities, including document screening
- Perform document/record maintenance within assigned divisional internal systems
- Perform quality check related to review of documents for accuracy, formatting,and system capability
- Performs documents distribution and control (electronically and/or physically)
- Performs copying and faxing
- Assemble/disassemble documents as requires, to ensure original documents are reassembled exactly to original state
- Performs typing assignments
- Retrieves and processes various media formats, tabs, numbers, labels, and assembles
- Must have at least one year specialized experience with legal records management.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the context of the task in the litigation support effort as a whole.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g., where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable user of the Government’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office items.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.