LAC Group seeks a Curriculum Developer to work at a federal government agency located in Washington, D.C. This ideal candidate will support the Training Team in developing a training curriculum for the online resource library. This is a full-time, on-site position with benefits.
- Produce and offer formalized ongoing training on data literacy, analysis, and visualization for the Agency following Agency guidelines.
- Incorporate existing content with new and ongoing projects within the Agency and other areas of the contract.
- Deliver in-person and online training
- Maintain online resource library of previously given training
- Discover areas of interest and necessity for new training to be created for the Agency and contract.
- Responsible for ensuring users have appropriate support by conducting consultations, training, presentations, and technical assistance to varied audiences while promoting communities of practice, and developing outreach and training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Knowledge Management, Library Science or equivalent degree
- 1-3 years of experience with Information Systems and Technology, including desktop business applications and social media tools.
- 1-3 years of experience capturing lessons learned and working with communities of practice
- Experience conducting training for collaborative tools and developing training content
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of current collaborative technologies, including blogs, wikis, Sharepoint and other knowledge management tools.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be self-motivated, excel in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, and be able to work independently.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
To apply, please visit: https://lac.gp/2RlWe4F