Quinn’s Auction Galleries is seeking an organized, motivated, and energetic team member to fill the position of full-time auction cataloger and departmental associate.
The primary focus of this position is auction cataloging, however the successful candidate will also fill roles in response to day to day departmental needs, and those of Quinn’s Auction Galleries at large; they should also be available to work auctions as needed, one or two weekends each month and occasional weekday evenings.
Candidates must possess demonstrably strong research skills, the ability to work independently, to be flexible in the tasks associated with the role, and rapidly to learn how to catalog new and unfamiliar items.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin Chinese (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment