Click the link below to see the details of the position
The Job is described as:
ZAI has an exciting opportunity for a Catalog Librarian, working in downtown Washington DC with our client, a Federal Agency:
- Candidates must have a minimum Master’s degree in Library Sciences from an ALA-accredited institution
- Minimum of three years’ of work experience in library technical services operations, specifically cataloging/metadata unit
- Original and copy cataloging/metadata; and serials and monographs in print and electronic formats.
- Candidates must have experience working with an Integrated Library System (preferably Aleph 500).
- Candidates need strong knowledge and work experience using classification schema(s), including Library of CongressSuDocs and/or Dewey, and experience with MARC 21 standard. Additionally, knowledge of RDA core elements, and OCLC system.