LAC Group is seeking a Biomedical Librarian to provide expert consulting on special projects including research studies, digital library initiatives, outreach and collaboration. The selected candidate will support a range of initiatives toward advancing the library mission to serve its constituents. This is a consulting position, hours and site location will vary and work may be performed onsite or remote. The selected candidate will be required to undergo a background investigation.
- Develop, improve, and promote library initiatives that further the mission of the agency and improve service.
- Collaborative with internal and external stakeholders, subject matter experts, and staff in gathering requirements.
- Develop, implement, and refine information services and products.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science from an ALA-accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years as a biomedical librarian
- Experience in supporting biomedical researchers and administrators
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with persons from a broad range of socio-economic, educational, and professional experience
- Strong project management, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and risks impacting project performance
To apply, please visit: https://lac.gp/2ujfjwV