LAC Federal is seeking an Alternate Program Manager to work at a major Federal library in Washington, DC.
- Overseeing library technicians and catalogers in a high volume production environment working with catalog records under the direction of a Program Manager.
- MLS from an ALA-accredited institution is preferred but not required
- Experience with Integrated library Systems (especially Voyager) in creating, editing, and search bibliographic records
- Familiarity with LC Classification, AACR2, and MARC as well as familiarity with RDA and DCRM(B)
- Ability to train technical staff and oversee production level cataloging
- Ability to compile statistical data to produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity or knowledge of one or more Romance and other European languages is a plus
- Must have strong technical background and attention to detail.
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/yAYajo