LAC Group is seeking a qualified Account Manager to work in our office located at the Rockville Town Center/Town Square in Rockville. This is a full time permanent position with benefits.
Responsibilities of this position include owning and cultivating client relationships for assigned clients during the implementation phase and throughout the ongoing relationship. This candidate must have excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations. This candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment. They must be adaptable, and possess initiative to produce improvements both internally and with clients.
The responsibility of the Account Manager is to be the primary point of contact for clients. They will oversee multiple client projects at one time, proactively monitor staff performance, manage costs, and develop program improvement strategies. Frequent communication to both internal and external stakeholders is critical. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and gain versatile management experience.
CLIENT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against existing programs, scope of project, manage project plan and schedule
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Responsible for managing client expectations
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (sales, marketing, operations).
- Demonstrated focus and commitment to measured results
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Results-oriented approach with a “can do” attitude and a passion for the details
- Superior work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction – both internal and external
POSITION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Subject matter knowledge of libraries, archives, museums, or other data/information services
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction through responsiveness, strong working relationships, successful projects and delivering value at all times
- Presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to always evaluate impacts to the bigger picture and develop working solutions to issues as they arise
- Responsible for ensuring Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions are executed for all account activity
- Teamwork: Work closely staff and clients; appropriately identifying client needs and follow-up activities
- Travel: Local travel (within DC metro area) is required (50%)
- Federal proposal writing and editing support
- Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan. Create new deliverables/best practices for services to enhance performance
- 3+ years related experience and/or training
- Master’s degree in library, archives, data/information services preferred
To apply, visit: https://goo.gl/1Bb5gL