Be on the forefront of providing Access to Justice — Start working in one of Maryland’s premier court libraries!
Half-time Library Tech position now open, with great salary, full benefits.
Challenging environment, never a dull moment at the Montgomery County Circuit Court Law Library!
Collaborate with judges, courthouse staff, attorneys and the general public. Work on cataloging, reference, outreach programs and tours, intranet/internet projects and professional activities. Great opportunity to work in a dynamic public law library.
Sent your application materials to adminhr@mcccourt.
Here’s our website address where you can find the position description, application, and instructions: http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/circuitcourt/careers/index.html. You must submit all the documents listed in the instructions to be considered.
Position: __________ Closing Date:
Part-time Circuit Court Law Library Aide …………………….…………….….……NOW August 26, 2016 @5:00 p.m.
How to apply for employment opportunities in the Administrative Office of the Circuit Court:
- Please open the Online Employment Application PDF. Mac users MUST use Adobe to complete the application. The Mac “Preview” application will not transmit your information to us. The application form requires you to have Adobe Reader version 8 or higher. Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download the latest Adobe Reader version.
- A button marked “Highlight Fields” will be above and to the right of the Application form. Click the button to show fields that can be typed in.
- Complete all applicable fields by typing or clicking into each one.
- On the last page of the Application there are two buttons. The Print button will allow you to print a copy for yourself. The Save As button will allow you to save the completed application to your computer.
- Please send an email with the following attachments to email@example.com with completed application, cover letter, resume, and a writing sample.