The SLIS Computer Labs is pleased to announce an HTML workshop fundamental to creating web pages. If you have very little or no experience in creating web pages and are in HIT 778 Programming for Web Applications this workshop is strongly recommended. If you are a new student who is not taking HIT 778 and want to build your skills you are encouraged to attend. Other courses do require creating web pages.
- Learn how to read and write HTML code for use in web pages.
- Write meta tags in the head.
- Code background and link colors.
- Insert tables to structure web pages
- Make ordered and unordered lists
- Insert Hyperlinks and images
- Load your web page on the CUA server
Where: Computer Lab – Room 131 Marist
When: Saturday, Sept. 15 two sessions 9:00-12:00 noon or 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Sign-up: email: email@example.com and indicate whether you prefer the morning or afternoon session.
Bring: a flash/thumb drive, current user ID and password.