ASRC Federal Primus, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal Holding Company, is currently seeking a Temporary Records Management Specialist on site at the EPA in Washington, DC
ASRC Federal Primus also holds a nationwide contract for library and records management services with the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency. ASRC librarians, records managers and support staff collect, organize and maintain library and records materials; safeguard Confidential Business Information (CBI); maintain Superfund Records Centers; manage the EPA Docket Center operations, provide National Records and Content Management Branch Support, assist EPA and external customers with document delivery/ILL, reference and research services, etc.
This is a three month temporary full time position during regular M-F business hours.
·Assist Records Information Managers with receiving and processing rulemaking and non-rulemaking material for the Office of Air and Radiation (OAR), Office Water (OW), Office of Pollution
Prevention and Toxics (OPPT and other offices.
· Enter metadata into the Federal Docket Management System in accordance with established metadata guide lines.
· Review metadata and PDFs daily to ensure that image and data meet the agency’s metadata guidelines .
· Correct metadata as directed by Quality Assurance staff or Docket Managers.
· Enter daily metadata statistics into database to assist with tracking productive of staff.
· Receive emails and identify mass mail campaigns in group mailboxes and report large campaigns to Docket Managers.
· Export emails from mailboxes and convert to PDF and notify Supervisor documents are ready for metadata processing.
· Electronically import public comments to the Federal Docket Management System for metadata and QA processing.
· Maintain weekly and monthly statistics on email received in the Docket Center.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years records management experience.
- Experience with at least one automated information system is required.
- Physical demands include: full range of arm movement, e.g., lifting above the head, ability to do data entry for long periods of time, ability to sit for long periods of time, usage of step or regular ladders to reach higher shelves, ability to lift at least 25 pounds in weight on a near daily basis, pushing or pulling 160 pounds on a cart, and the abilities to bend, stoop, and kneel.
US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident status and ability to pass a government sponsored background investigation.
ASRC Federal Holding Company and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
– Administrative Services
– United States-DC, United States-Washington, DC, United States
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Day Job / 1st Shift
– Individual Contributor/Non-Management
An Equal Opportunity E