LibGig, a division of LAC Group, is searching for a Temporary Legislative Law Librarian to provide legislative and regulatory reference for attorneys and staff. This is a temporary full-time position that will last approximately 2-3 months.
- Provides legislative and regulatory reference for attorneys and legal assistants with regard to U.S. Code sections, public laws, legislation, hearings, Presidential documents, regulations, and the legislative and regulatory processes in general.
- Identifies and locates legislative and regulatory documents as requested by attorneys and legal assistants.
- Conducts legislative and regulatory research incorporating both manual and online resources.
- Monitors current federal legislative and regulatory activity on a daily basis and communicates significant developments to targeted practice areas.
- Also provides corporate, general, and legal reference for attorneys and legal assistants.
- At least 2 years of previous library experience preferably in a law firm or academic law library environment.
- A degree or post-graduate certification in Information and Library Management/Information Science is required.
- Knowledge of key legal and business research databases and an excellent ability to search across publicly available sources.
To apply, visit: https://goo.gl/1rCZay