LAC Federal seeks an experienced Sr. Information Engineer/Architect for a position with a prestigious government library located in the Washington, D.C. area. Work will be performed on-site. This is an ongoing contract full time (40 hour a week; Monday–Friday) benefited position.
- Manage the research, design, and development of technical products and services to support the contract. This position requires a high degree of creativity, and engineering and programming skills. The
- Senior Information Engineer/Architect will develop and maintain the high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical IT architecture.
- Provide technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level.
- Supervise more junior technical staff Senior Information Engineer/Architect on the project.
- Must have MLS from an ALA accredited institution; BA/BS in an information or CS related field preferred
- Must have 15 years of experience in research, design, and development of technical products and services
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a motivated and productive team
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with emerging technologies and learn new skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
To apply, visit: https://goo.gl/egy4d7