LIS students and anyone interested in the school library media profession are invited to the SLM Panel Discussion Session!
When: Saturday, March 29, 2014, 12:30-3:00PM
Where: 307 Columbus School of Law, CUA
Invited panelists will share their work experience as a school librarian or a director of SLM program at the district level. They will also have advice for your job application process. This session is planned as part of the Administration of School Library Media Programs course at CUA’s LIS Department, but is open to all interested in learning more about SLM. The session will consist of panelists’ presentations, followed by discussion and Q&A. A light lunch will be provided.
If you plan to join us, please RSVP to Dr. Sung Un Kim (email@example.com) by Friday, March 21.
Our panelists are:
- Jennifer Boudrye (District of Columbia Public Schools)
- Anthony Clark (Prince George’s County Public Schools, MD)
- Priscille Dando (Fairfax County Public Schools, VA)
- Sarah Elwell (District of Columbia Public Schools)
- Diane Tan (Arlington Public Schools, VA)
- Matthew Winner (Howard County Public Schools, MD)
- Jessica Zeiler (Fairfax County Public Schools, VA)