LibGig is seeking a temporary Research Librarian for a 6+ week position at a prestigious law firm in New York.
- Perform factual research related to products liability matter
- Conduct searches related to individuals, products, medical records, professional license, court and other public records
- Internet searches
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing factual research in a law firm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Accurint, Lexis/Nexis, Bloomberg, PubMed, WorldCat and other online research tools
Please apply online at: https://goo.gl/XNDwsS
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.