RosettiStarr is a leading business intelligence, security and investigations firm seeking experienced Research Analysts for immediate hire.
RosettiStarr’s Research Analysts are part of a multidisciplinary team primarily focused on using public records, media databases, open-source intelligence platforms, and other investigative tools to provide RosettiStarr’s institutional investor clientele insight into the general reputation, integrity, legitimacy and non-financial business risks of potential investment partners.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in: library sciences, business, journalism, or a related field of study
- Working knowledge of research databases such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, Factiva, etc.
- Experience or interest in conducting public record research on individuals and businesses in the United States to identify court records, real property records, corporate formation documents, SEC filings and other relevant records
- Proven ability to quickly and effectively summarize vast quantities of news articles, business journals and other sources of information into concise, written work product
- Basic familiarity with business terms associated with financial performance, mergers, acquisitions, and corporate governance in a wide range of business sectors
- Tenacity and curiosity with regard to research and extremely strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
RosettiStarr is a boutique business intelligence firm and the successful candidate will be able to exercise great control over their own success and influence the business units they work with. This presents an opportunity for driven individuals to make a significant impact on our growing organization.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and development potential, with potential for year-end, discretionary bonuses and other benefits.
Please send an email to express your interest to Sophia Rosetti <email@example.com>