- Answers reference and research questions posed by students, faculty, and other library users in person, by phone, e-mail, and virtually.
- Determines patron’s research needs and identifies and locates appropriate information sources.
- Instructs patrons in the use of online and print sources to identify relevant research material.
- Recommends alternative approaches and as necessary directs patrons to subject specialists within or sources beyond the University Library.
- Conducts personalized in-depth research consultations for writers of dissertations, capstones, theses, major papers, or term projects.
- M.L.S. and demonstrated reference background in an academic, special, or research library with knowledge of research in the social sciences and business-related disciplines.
- 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, beginning as soon as possible and extending through December 13, 2018.