Brillient is seeking Records Management Specialist candidates to join its team. This position will support a Contract located in Washington, D.C.
- Knowledge of Washington National Records Center (FRC) database – Archives and Records Centers Information System (ARC IS) and Record Information Management (RIM) procedures;
- Knowledge of the Privacy Act, Paperwork Reduction Act, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) guidelines and Freedom of Information Act requirements;
- Assist records team with review of incoming closed matters in paper and electronic format. Reviews consist of ensuring accurate information is provided by offices prior to closed matters being sent to Washington National Records Center (FRC);
- In conjunction with the Records Team, provide advice and guidance to records liaisons and records custodians on RIM lifecycle requirements Assist records team with conducting inventories of all Antitrust Division (ATR) offices in the DC area;
- In conjunction with the Records Team administer the organization’s Records Management program to align with the agency’s business and mission needs;
- Coordinating the proper disposition of records consistent with Government-wide policies and procedures;
- Assist with the preparation of closed matters being sent to the Washington National Records Center (FRC) this includes accurate input of official file information into the Antitrust Division (ATR) records tracking system;
- Assist with the retrieval of documents from the Washington National Records Center (FRC), creating inventory logs/ spreadsheets with number of retrievals, security level of documents, dates, and sub sequential return of documents to the FRC;
- Assist in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to be used by Antitrust Division (ATR) Records team and;
- Assist in the modernizing of agency paper records to electronic records
This is a public trust level position. Successful candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a government issued public trust security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject “Records Management Specialist”
Established in 2003, Brillient Corporation (Brillient) is a Technology and Business Solutions firm that specializes in providing mission-critical, consulting and technical services, and program/project staffing. Over 70% of Brillient’s business today is focused on financial services support to federal agencies. We base our fundamental service philosophy on understanding what matters to our clients, how it contributes to their mission success, and how we can deliver the maximum Return on Investment (ROI). On-time delivery, cost/schedule compliance, flexibility and responsiveness, quality of workmanship and client satisfaction are our imperatives – not goals.
Headquartered in Reston, VA, Brillient has more than 300 employees deployed at client sites in nine (9) states across all four (4) Continental United States (CONUS) time zones (Virginia mid-Atlantic area, Missouri, California, Maryland, Texas, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Arkansas, and Washington, DC). Our capabilities include Financial and Administrative Support, Program/Project and Performance Management, Big Data Management (e.g., business intelligence and analytical support), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps, Web and Applications Development, and Mission Support Services.
We have partnered with more than 16 Federal agencies over the past decade. Our client list includes DHS (Transportation Security Administration (TSA), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and United States Coast Guard (USCG)), SBA, Department of the Treasury (TREAS), Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Interior (DOI), Department of Commerce (DOC), Department of Education (DoED), and Department of Energy (DOE). Teaming with Brillient means having a partner with an outstanding track record of quality deliverables, motivated high caliber personnel, and responsive customer service.