Cadence Group is a woman-owned consulting firm, specializing in information management. Cadence Group has a long history of helping clients easily obtain and manage information tailored to specific needs.
Records Information Manager – Federal Agency in Washington, D.C.
· Performing assessments of client records
· Establishing and implementing an effective records management program that complies with NARA and GSA regulations
· Assisting with designing strategies and procedures to meet ongoing records management needs
· Developing records management procedures for print and electronic records
· Analyzing records management problems and designing strategies to meet records management program needs
· Managing records in print and electronic format; creating records management policies and procedures
· Understanding the legacy retention schedules, Bureau Schedules, Departmental schedules, and General Schedules
· Maintaining multiple off-site storage locations using federal and commercial storage services
· Enhancing the use of technology in the management of records
· Providing in-depth training to team members on: electronic records, file plans, applications of schedules, policies and procedures, best practices, disposition, transfer and disposal processes, application of retention schedules, and general maintenance of federal records
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in a records management-related field
· A Certified Records Manager (CRM) certificate preferred
· Experience working with federal agencies a plus
To apply, go to this link, complete the short form, and upload your resume: