LAC Federal is seeking a Project Cataloger to work at a prestigious national library in the Washington, DC area on a short-term temporary assignment. This is a 3-month term full-time position. Candidate must be able to pass a background check.
- The Cataloger will create item-level, collection-level, and authority records for collection items in preparation for digitization.
- Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to produce high-quality work at a rapid pace on tight deadlines.
- Familiarity/experience with Encoded Archival Context (EAC), Natural Collections Descriptions (NCD), Metadata Object Description Schema (MODS), and MARC.
- Experience with Filemaker Pro and MS Office suite desired.
- Experience converting/transforming metadata records into bibliographic records
- Strong attention to detail
Apply online at: https://goo.gl/yfGE3H
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies