PC Network Support Specialist
The National has an immediate opening in the Information Systems Department for a full time PC Network Support Specialist to install and maintain the Society’s computer technologies.
The PC Network Support Specialist will get to administer the computer help desk to resolve end-user software and hardware problems; install, set-up and maintain personal computers, computer applications, and network hardware and software; develop and maintain all documentation relating to the installation and maintenance of PC’s, and maintain inventory database of all personal computers.
- Minimum two years, or equivalent combination of related education or internship, computer hardware and software troubleshooting experience, preferably in a help desk environment;
- Ability to troubleshoot network hardware and software;
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group of individuals—staff, board members and membership;
- Experience providing customer service (internal and external);
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems strongly preferred.
To convey interest in any of our vacancies, please send a cover letter and resume or DAR employment application (see attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax: (202) 737-5702, or by hand delivery to the Human Resources Office, 2nd floor, Administration Building