What: The Montgomery County MD Circuit Court Law Library Has an Open, Part-time Position, 20-25 Hours a Week
Full benefits: Annual leave, personal days, sick days, health/dental/vision insurance, lots of paid holidays
- Never boring! Meaningful work.
- Help judges, court staff, local lawyers and the general public solve legal research issues and attain access to justice.
- Collegial workplace and support for training and professional activities.
- Job description and requirements at http://montgomerycountymd.gov/cct/careers.html
- Closing date: April 27, 2018
Steps to apply for Montgomery Count MD Circuit Court employment opportunities:
NOTE: The application form requires you to have Adobe Reader version 8 or higher. Visit the Adobe Acrobat website to download the latest Adobe Reader version for free.
- Complete the application in its entirety. Your application may be rejected if information is missing.
- Be sure to save your application to your local computer early and often.
- Once you are finished, email the completed application, cover letter, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application packages may also be hand-delivered to Court Administration (50 Maryland Avenue, North Tower, Room 3040), although this is not necessary if you have already emailed them.