This is a part-time position; 12 hrs a week. The department is flexible and will work with the incumbent’s schedule.
The Part-time librarian supports students by providing reference service, library instruction sessions, and selecting appropriate library materials and supports teaching faculty by providing in depth research.
- Master’s degree (MLS or MLIS) or degree completion by Spring 2020.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to work with students and faculty, knowledge of library resources, both print and electronic, computer skills.
- Microsoft Office, Google drive, docs and sheets, searching skills for a wide variety of library database platforms, knowledge of Libguides software, ability to understand a MARC record.
- Research skills and ability to work with the public;
- Must be able to operate and explain use to students of all library technology devices and troubleshoot when necessary.
This is a part-time position; 12 hrs a week. The department is flexible and will work with the incumbent’s schedule. Review of applications will begin immediately.