The law firm of Davis & Harman LLP seeks a part-time Law Library clerk to organize physical and electronic resources, and assist attorneys when needed. The position requires approximately four hours a week /eight hours every two weeks. The scheduling is flexible, but assistance is needed at least every two weeks. The position reports to the Firm Administrator and partner in charge of the firm’s library committee.
Essential functions needed in the Library:
- Accurately and efficiently process books, including, ordering, cataloging (Library of Congress), labeling, shelving, and filing.
- Work with the library’s integrated library system to check in serials and monographs, control record quality, perform inventories, and run reports.
- Keep the library collections up-to-date and orderly.
- Perform and track inter library loan requests.
- Perform research and reference services on an as-needed basis.
- Perform data entry and maintain library databases.
- Complete on-going library projects.
If interested, please contact:
Wendy J. Pierce Firm Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org