- $16.07/hr. to start
- 15 – 18 hours/week – Schedule flexible within Monday – Friday between 8:30 am & 4:30 pm. Some evenings and weekends required based on Foundation events and programs held outside of normal work hours.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides support for ongoing development activities such as: gift processing and donor-record keeping associated with the annual fund, special events, direct mail, donor recognition and other fundraising programs of the Foundation as needed.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: Graduation from high school or equivalency program required, supplemented by at least two years successful administrative support work/volunteer experience in a foundation, development or marketing/public relations environment.
- PREFERRED: Experience with non-profit fundraising software such as The Raiser’s Edge.
- TO APPLY: Send cover letter, resume and completed AACPL Employment Application Form to email@example.com. To download the AACPL employment application form and job description (Library Information/ Job Announcement) visit our website at http://www.aacpl.net. All required application materials must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., October 28, 2019.
- TIMETABLE: Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted no later than October 31, 2019. Interviews will be tentatively scheduled during the week of November 4, 2019. Tentative start date will be mid-November.
- Anne Arundel County Public Library is committed to diversity in the workplace. Anne Arundel County Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Library’s policy is to treat all applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national or ancestral origin, sexual orientation, and/or disability in accordance with applicable laws. If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Office at 410-222-7107, (www.mdrelay.org).