- PART-TIME HOURLY ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE – Library Headquarters
- SALARY: $14.64/hr.
- HOURS: 20 hours/week – Monday – Friday – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm OR 12:30 pm to 4:30 p.m.
- Responsibilities: Varied clerical work receiving visitors/callers and providing office support to various departments within Headquarters.
- Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from high school or equivalency program, supplemented by basic computer training and one year in clerical work; or an equivalent combination of experience and training that has provided the knowledge, abilities, and skills listed in the job description.
- TO APPLY: Send cover letter, resume and completed AACPL Employment Application Form to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about AACPL and to download the AACPL employment application form please visit our website at http://www.aacpl.net (Library Information/Job Announcements). All required application materials must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. March 2, 2020
- Timetable: Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted no later than March 4, 2020. Interviews will tentatively be scheduled during the week of March 9, 2020. Tentative target start date is mid-March.
Anne Arundel County Public Library is committed to diversity in the workplace. Anne Arundel County Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Library’s policy is to treat all applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national or ancestral origin, sexual orientation, and/or disability in accordance with applicable laws. If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Office (410-222-7107) or (www.mdrelay.org). February 2020