Start Date: June 2019
End Date: May 2020/flexible
Basic Function of the Position: To assist the librarians in capturing CTA’s almost 100 year history, both past and present.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organizing documents, creating checklists, scanning items, checking sources, writing summaries, researching background materials.
• Basic office skills with Microsoft products such as Word and Excel, search skills, interest in corporate history and technology.
• Time in an office or library setting preferred.
• Completed or working towards a Masters or Bachelor’s degree in information sciences or archiving preferred, but open to related programs.
• Some overtime and travel to CES may be required.
• Internship begins May/June 2019 and will be 11 months long with the flexibility to be a Summer internship.
• Open to flexible hours.
• Internship requires 35-40 hours a week
• Hourly rate $15/hr