Join us for a special event to learn about:
- Job projections for information professionals
- Careers for information professionals in the digital age
- Education opportunities at The Catholic University of America for these careers
Time: 6-8 p.m., March 14, 2018
Place: Law School 204
- Showcase of information profession careers
- Highlights of education opportunities
- Dinner meeting with information professionals
You will meet alumni, current students and faculty of the program who can answer some of these questions for you. Discuss your interests and career possibilities over dinner and gain insights that will help guide you in your academic and professional development.
All current students and prospective students are welcome to attend the forum in CSL 204 to be followed by a dinner in the Law School Atrium.
Archivist, Electronic Records Division (RDE)
National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
Loudoun County Public Schools
Software Test Engineer
Branch Chief and Information Architect
National Institutes of Health Library
Federal Judicial Center
Office of Special Events and Public Programs
Library of Congress
Electronic Resources Librarian
George Mason University
Collection Management Librarian
Please contact us at least one week prior to the event to request disability accommodations. In all situations, a good faith effort (up until the time of the event) will be made to provide accommodations.