Following extensive library rules, procedures, and operations, systematizes and prepares the digital collection of Law Library foreign, comparative, and international law reports for archiving. Arranges, sorts, and processes materials identified as subjects of archiving according to detailed guidance and spread-sheet order. Locates missing files and documents; compiles detached documents (reports, covers, and cover letters); reformats documents where necessary; sorts and moves documents for subsequent processing by others; and refers items that are erroneously marked to the coordinators of the archiving project for resolution of discrepancies. Continually updates project spread sheet to ensure each item is properly recorded and can be easily found.
Minimum Knowledge and Abilities accepted:
- Ability to Quickly and Accurately Process Materials According to Detailed Instructions
- Ability to Use Computerized Search Tools and Databases
- Ability to Retrieve Material from Document Repositories
- Ability to Plan and Execute Work
- Ability to Use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
If you’re interested in being considered, please submit an email to LLCTemp@loc.gov by close of business Friday, May 17th, 2019 that includes your expression of interest and a copy of your resume. Interviews may be held.