LAC Federal seeks an experienced Library Consultant for our client, a prestigious government library located in the Washington, D.C. area. Work will be performed on-site. This is an ongoing contract full time (40 hour a week; Monday-Friday) benefited position.
- Assist with the direction and oversight of the marketing and promotion of the library products and services.
- Direct the efforts of marketing and will work with the Program Manager and COTR to develop strategies to attain the library’s objectives.
- MA/MS in an information or CS related field OR equivalent experience
- Must have 5 years of marketing and promotion experience
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a motivated and productive team
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with emerging technologies and learn new skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/9tEwqP