ZAI has an immediate need for Library Clerk for a full-time assignment for our project located in Washington, DC. The qualified candidate will perform scanning of office files, microfilm and other internal documents, create and maintain physical and electronic files, reconcile manifests and verify orders and receipts, and perform data entry and related tasks in accordance with instructions provided by the government client.
Specific duties include:
- Scan, upload, store and retrieve documents;
- Create and maintain files, both physical and electronic;
- Reconcile manifests and verify orders and receipts;
- Maintain metrics and other statistics for reporting purposes;
- Typing and data entry;
- Prepare written documents under the supervision of staff; and
- Work on a variety of assignments using Microsoft Word, Excel, or other PC applications;
Qualified candidates must have a minimum high school diploma and some work experience in a Library technical services and processing setting. They must be familiar with library terminology, methods, and processes, and key elements of bibliographic identification. Candidates must be dependable and reliable; be detail oriented; and must be able to take, understand, and follow instruction as provided. Candidates need to have experience working with Microsoft SharePoint and using scanning equipment. Previous library experience is preferred.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org