Experienced Librarian Needed for Educational Knowledge Management Project – REMOTE
Special Counsel is searching for librarians with an education background to work as Content Integrity Consultants on a project that will be conducted completely remotely.
- You will assist with the undertaking a full library weeding project.
- Prior experience working with Rubric development is necessary.
- You will be a librarian with education skills in an individual subject area e.g. perhaps a librarian with a social studies degree, or a Social Studies teacher who worked at the school librarian as the media specialist.
- The rubric development (which is paramount)
- An educational background in any of the following areas is desired:
- English language arts and literacy
- The Arts
- History/social studies
- Physical Education and Professional Development
- An MLS from an accredited university is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrated experience in a library and professional setting, preferably within an educational environment such as a school library.
- Familiarity with producing knowledge management hierarchies as confirmed to standard curriculum requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as the project will be conducted completely remotely under the direction of a Project Analyst. Reliable access to a computer with strong internet access required.
If you are interested in this position and your skillset meets the required qualifications, please submit your resume to Yvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled