Join Us For A Discussion on Law Librarianship!
Date: Saturday, April 5, 2014 – 10am-12pm
Place: Columbus School of Law, room 305
Interested in working in the legal information field? Think you need to have a law degree to work as a law librarian? Think again!
The Advanced Legal Research Class at Catholic University welcomes you to talk to a panel of five law librarians about their experiences and current opportunities in today’s legal information environment.
- Scott Craft (Reference Librarian, Howard University School of Law)
- Robin Foltz (Librarian, Department of Justice)
- Kate Martin (Law Librarian, Circuit Court for Montgomery County)
- Todd Weaver (Energy Practice Research Librarian, Jones Day)
- Kate Wilko (Research Librarian, Supreme Court)
A Continental Breakfast will be provided. Please RSVP to Dr. Renate Chancellor email@example.com by Thursday, April 3. Hope to see you there!