LAC Federal seeks an experienced Knowledge Management Professional with a prestigious government library located in the Washington, D.C. area. Work will be performed on-site. This is an ongoing contract full time (40 hour a week; Monday-Friday) benefited position.
- Identifying and communicating these principles to the library team at large, while implementing and sustaining knowledge management activities in support of the Chief Knowledge Management Officer.
- MA/MS in an information or CS related field OR equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in knowledge management roles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – ability to work well in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail; demonstrated organizational skills
To apply, visit: https://goo.gl/YjGcyQ