We are looking for a Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist / SharePoint Community Manager to support a federal client in Arlington, VA. This is a full-time role in a federal government facility.
- Experience at US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) would be a big plus
- 5-6 years of experience with SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to assist SharePoint collaboration users in;
- Establishing, utilizing, and maintaining sites;
- Organizing documents in SharePoint
- Implement solutions using out-of-the-box SharePoint features and capabilities
- Troubleshoot end user issues to root cause and complete and/or coordinate fixes
- Manage and maintain SharePoint collaboration knowledge-base
- Assist with the development and provision of training to end users
Duties – Knowledge Management:
- Lead the development, implementation, and enculturation of the organizational Knowledge Management (KM) framework, strategy, policies, process, and procedure
- Develop and execute the SharePoint Governance Plan.
- Provide SharePoint architecture and content management support.
- Develop and maintain the Process Asset Library.
- Develop and deploy Office Communicator capability
- Provide workforce with user training on SharePoint, PAL, Office Communicator, and other tools.
- Support design, development, and implementation of automated Requirements Management, Configuration
Duties – SharePoint Community Manager:
- Page Maintenance – Ensure pages are organized, up-to-date, and published for view, including a clear objective statement, a clean page organization, and links as needed for accessibility to the page
- Discussion Boards – Ensure discussion forums have been monitored to ensure that content is appropriate, accurate, and up-to-date
- Knowledge Capture and Retention – Ensure relevant new information/ knowledge generated over the last month has been captured and retained on the site
- Business Process Automation using SharePoint
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Experience: Sharepoint Designer: 3 years
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP): 1 year
License: SharePoint Certification; US Citizen