Overall Position Purpose:
- This is varied, professional work in the Human Resources Department. Work involves coordinating and administering the following functions: benefits (leave, health and pension), recruitment and hiring, performance evaluations, salary adjustments, personnel actions, staff development and training programs, and maintaining human resource records in the HR/Payroll integrated system.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration or closely related field with two years’ experience in human resource processes; or an equivalent combination of experience and training that has provided the knowledge, abilities, and skills listed in the job description.
- Examples are illustrative of this class of work; they are not intended to include
all of the essential duties of all positions in this class. Certain conditions, e.g. economic constraints, staffing patterns, changes in system/branch goals and objectives, etc., may necessitate changes to the duties described in this job description.
The Library reserves the right to not fill a position if there is not a qualified candidate.
- Send cover letter, resume and completed AACPL Employment Application Form to Ms. Terry Bowen at email@example.com.
- To download the AACPL employment application form and job description (Library Information/ Job Announcement) visit our website at https://www.aacpl.net/positions/human-resources-specialist-i
- All required application materials must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., September 28, 2018.
Timetable: Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted no later than October 5, 2018. Interviews will be tentatively scheduled during the week of October 8, 2018. Tentative start date will be late October/early November.