ZAI has an immediate need for an Electronic Resources Librarian in support of a prestigious federal library located in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Review, select, and license electronic content and resources
- Monitor and track usage data
- Report e-resource usage with analysis
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Master’s degree in library science
- 2-3 years prior library experience, particularly in e-resources management
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented setting
- Ability to organize and prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Careful attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Foreign language fluency (read and write)
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to Jill Konieczko at firstname.lastname@example.org.