We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Analyst in the Washington, DC office at Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP. We are searching for someone who wants to be a valued contributor and member of a talented and dynamic team of lawyers, paralegals and staff.
The Digital Content Analyst supports and ensures access to the Firm’s online resources by staff/attorneys. Intranet content, access and design are key responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develops and maintains intranet pages.
• Develops and maintains Research Services departmental intranet page.
• Arranges access to electronic products/services (initiate subscriptions, distribute licenses, etc.).
• Monitors access to and use of electronic resources to ensure continued relevance to our needs and practices.
• Monitors electronic usage to ensure effective utilization and cost control.
• Works with vendors and Technology Information Services staff to resolve technical issues with library resources and services.
• Reviews new research products and library tools for possible inclusion in collection.
• Assists in implementation of new technology, resources, and software applications.
• Reviews, evaluates, processes all electronic subscription renewals/invoices.
• Trains attorneys on selected electronic resources.
• Educates/informs attorneys/staff about developments in on-line services and databases (platform migrations, redesigns, etc.).
• Catalogues electronic resources.
• Creates and maintains internal library knowledge-sharing documents on electronic resources.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• A Master’s degree in Library Science from an accredited college or university is preferred or a bachelor’s degree with experience in digital content or intranet design.
• Three to five years of general library-related experience and/or experience in library electronic services.
• Understanding of technology; ability to communicate effectively and facilitate communication between technology staff and others.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required. Detail-oriented and organized; ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite with proficiency in Outlook.